MEDUSA OKTOBERFEST IS HAPPENING!
We are AMPED for Oktoberfest at Medusa! and look forward to what will be an EPIC EVENT. To help us help you, here are a few things to keep in mind...
1) We will SELL OUT of our commemorative liter steins and that's our fault. We went on the conservative side and won't make that mistake again next year. With that said, we will be selling our .5L steins, and you are invited to BRING YOUR OWN STEIN! It will, however, only be filled under the following conditions.
- It must be made of clear glass
- No ceramic steins
- No lids
- Must be 1-LITER in size
- We will not be held liable for any damages
- Basically, it just needs to look like our stein. Nothing crazy-fancy. Basic...glass...stein...like this one --> 🍺
2) Liter pours require the purchase of a stein. 1L steins will be $15 and .5L steins (not commemorative) will be $10. Liter pours will range from $9-$11 depending on the beer, and .5L pours will be priced at our normal pint price.
3) Depot St. Tavern will be absolutely CRUSHING the food scene at Medusa tomorrow. The menu is INSANE. Food service in the taproom is estimated to begin at 1PM and run until about 9PM.
4) Music starts at 2PM and doesn't stop! A list of artists and set times will be posted to the event page as well as on our website's calendar.
5) We anticipate that there will be a line for entry at some point. As always, our incredible team will work quickly, accurately, and efficiently to ensure that things move along as fast as possible.
6) This is a 21+ event. It will be very busy in here (still comfortable) , and we want to make sure that everyone is safe and enjoying themselves.
Let's have some fun, raise our glasses, and toast to Oktoberfest! PROST!