Community Stewardship Program
Medusa Brewing Company is dedicated to making a difference in our community. We believe in the importance of supporting the community and charitable organizations to the best of our ability. Because of the volume of requests we receive we are unable to support every event, no matter how much we would like to.
We adhere to the following guidelines when approving donation requests:
- Organization should be non-profit, 501(c)3 certified.
- Donations are to be picked up from our Hudson taproom location.
- The event must be in Massachusetts.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- Due to legalities we are unable to support youth and/or school-related events or events held on school properties.
- Due to legalities we are also unable to provide beer to events where more than 25% of attendees are under the age of 21.
In addition to these guidelines, organizations requesting that Medusa Brewing Company pour beer at an event must obtain proper insurance as well as licensing from their local authority. We will not assume any liability for the event.
Due to the number and frequency of requests we receive, we have established a thorough evaluation system. Please complete the Community Stewardship form below in order for your request to be considered. Requests sent by mail, voicemail or email will not be processed. Every request submitted through this form will be considered.